Specific Criteria for The Best Music Site Award
- The Best Music Site is bestowed both on musicians' personal sites and music resources.
- Musicians' sites must present their original creations in a pleasant, elegant layout.
- As for all my awards content is the key point. What I'll consider first will be your own creations. Having a professionally made website with all the latest Flash wonders but poor quality music won't make you win. Otherwise, a simple or even naïf site presenting great compositions will make it.
- There must be some information on the musician's biography, current and past concerts, albums, reviews and recognitions.
- Site must contain some downloadable samples of the musician's work.
- No pages with links to mp3 illegal resources will be reviewed.
- Compositions must be impressive in creativity, originality and technique.
- All musical expressions are welcome from classical to techno.
- Sites devoted to other artists, composers and musical genres must be informative, detailed and complete resources.
- Sites presenting non original creations must give credit to the authors and copyright owners.
- No self-celebration but objective presentation of the musician's work.
If you agree with the rules and criteria, and read my tips, you can click here and go the qualification test before you submit your site.
Copyright © 1999-2005 Barbara Tampieri - Design by BTDesign